Wednesday, June 07, 2006



What a disappointment. After settling all the financial thingy, we still didnt get to watch The Omen. I've been looking forward to it ever since I saw the trailer on the bus. I thought it was some loser film at 1st, but ya, it turned out to be rather interesting kind. Full house at both TM and CS. Man.. Anyway, I watched The Nun yesterday. Freaked me out man. I think the storyline is rather unique but doesnt make sense. Haha. The toilet bowl part made me laugh real hard man. Well well. What have I studied today? You wouldnt want to know. Argh I'm laggin!!!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:14 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT